What's the difference between MTM Clear Aligners and Invisalign?
Clear aligners have become very popular in recent years, and many different versions are available. If you’re thinking about improving your smile with clear aligners in Lansing, IL, you might have already heard of Invisalign. MTM Clear Aligners, while a lesser known type of clear aligner, offer similar benefits as Invisalign at a more affordable cost.
Deciding Between The Two
Here’s how the two systems compare:
- Both MTM Clear Aligners and Invisalign are clear, removable trays that are almost invisible. You can remove the trays to eat and brush your teeth, so you don’t have to worry about hidden food particles in metal brackets.
- Clear aligner systems offer a faster treatment time because teeth shift together rather than individually. Typical treatment time varies between 12 and 18 months, whereas traditional braces usually take 18 to 30 months.
- Both types of aligners correct problems like overcrowding, gapped teeth, and protruding teeth without bulky, uncomfortable braces.
- MTM Clear Aligners come with a customized treatment plan and regular follow-up appointments to ensure your progress is going smoothly.
- All clear aligners are made of BPA-free plastic, which fit comfortably over your teeth.
- Only people who have all their permanent teeth are eligible for clear aligners.
MTM Clear Aligners are a cost-effective and proven way to move your teeth safely and quickly.