Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is a big decision for your family's health. Having questions is a natural part of choosing a dentist, and we welcome yours.
Here are some of the most common questions patients ask when they call or come by the office. If you have questions that are not addressed on this list, just give us a call. Our team is standing by to help.
- What makes your practice different?
- Why do I need dental x-rays?
- Will I need a referral to a specialist?
- My dentures fall out sometimes. Can you help?
- Can you improve the appearance of my smile?
- How can I get whiter teeth?
- What's the difference between MTM Clear Aligners and Invisalign?
- How do crowns and bridges work?
- Do you treat dental emergencies?
- How should I care for my new dental implant?
- Can the foods I eat affect the color of my teeth?